ORIKAMI ORIKAMI

i have a small issue with the way the foreground can block the view, and with the size of your hitbox feeling a bit cheap.
bit the ending was worth it.

The Bar - Chapter 1 The Bar - Chapter 1

this is certainly intriguing.
i wonder how much gameplay one can produce out of that one mechanic, though.

Welcome to Winkletown Welcome to Winkletown

i had eric Collarfold's dog kidnapped by ... eric Collarfold.
x-D

Chaz responds:

Who would do that to their own dog?!

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

OMG That Dance Fail. i'm playing it on a loop right now! i want to know it!

PuffballsUnited responds:

I made it! :D

Red-Head Deception Red-Head Deception

interesting story and good voice. the gameplay is simple but serves the rrative well enough. but the game is buggy(my wolf couldn't tell if he wanted to be sitting or not) and frustrating difficulty(two hearts is not enoguh, or maybe that wolf is too big to control between the rocks)

DanielCotorogea responds:

Thank you. Apparently I just can't fix that wolf bug because on my device everything looks fine but many people complained about it...

Arizona Joe Arizona Joe

I want to like your, honestly. but your precise block-like level design doesn't match with your imprecise slidding gameplay. i feel like i'm trying to throw a wet soap into a golf hole.
too bad, because otherwise you had me interested.

baneguin responds:

Thanks for your constructive feedback! I totally agree with you, and have done my best to fix it. you will find an updated version with a more precision-oriented movement style, and a forgiving hitbox. I hope that allows you to indulge your interest a bit longer!

Remove the dragon, wizard! Remove the dragon, wizard!

Hahahahahahahaha! :-)

Domestic Domestic

I really like the idea, and the simplistic graphisms somehow land well in the story(though the red room feels weird, as if you put it in JPEG on paint)
however, i wish it was better written, especially what the dad say, which is pretty cliched.
overall it is an efficient story wrapped in a good mechanic.

AgonyTheCrux responds:

Valid criticism. I also think the dialog is cliched, but it was a necessary evil I had to employ in order to get the story across as efficiently as possible. When you don't have a lot of time, you have to rely on archetypes.

Had I more time and the game was longer, I would have used much subtler dialog. Something to aim for in the future, perhaps.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

I don't even know how to react to this oO

Whistle Whistle

definitely a creepy athmosphere, but a bit too short. maybe a game with the same esthetic but more endings would work.